This section displays Keiji’s happenings and friendships he currently has with people he attends highschool with. The list will grow over time, developing ‘social links’ with other students and ranking up his current ones.
Keiji takes part in the following:
- Music (headcanon: Keiji sings his profile songs)
- Student Council President (lost)
- Host Club (maybe)
- Representative of Class 3-B. (volunteered)
**Click Here for role-plays**
RELATIONSHIPS IN SCHOOL
- Oga Tatsumi: Both have the same taste in music and big fans of Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Stocking: Two formed an unofficial band together, Keiji being leader singer, Stocking on guitar.
- Dave Strider: The cool guy Keiji hangs with some time to time and has no problem mimicking Dave’s awesome.
- Ume Kurumizawa: A former self-presumed rival for the student council run, which both lost!
- Tsuruhime: A very dumb girl Keiji ran into once, but can’t help find her ignorance really adorable.
- Yamamoto Takeshi: An underclassman who Keiji occasionally talks to and finds him adorable that he’s oblivious to a lot.
- Sora: An underclassman who he occasionally talks to and has lunch with.
- Tamaki Suoh: A guy Keiji seems to charm a lot with out trying too much.
- Yellow: A fellow 3rd year he talks to on occasions and finds it odd she’s 17 and looks like she’s 12.
- Jade Harley: The first girl Keiji’s ever spoken to during the first day of school!
- Kurosaki Ichigo: They sound exactly alike!
- Grimmjow: Can never pronounce his last name right, ever.
- Kamina Jiiha: A loud guy who went around forming a gang that Keiji is apart of.
- Yusuke Urameshi: An underclassman he occasionally pals around with.
- Gary Oak: Or Gari, a text buddy at best, but never really gets to have any personal bro time with. Got to work on that.
- Ruby: Or Rubi, a first year Keiji was somehow bound to for a while. He’s really gotten to know him over that short period of time and admits to liking the kid.
- Morty: A teacher he occasionally talks to and knows personally of his and Gary’s close relationship.
- Lu Xun: A Chinese student he occasionally talks to and has goofed around with.
- Haru Miura: A past friend before highschool during his childhood.
- Matsu: Keiji future aunt-in-law by adoption, but Keiji prefers to call her “Matsu-neechan,” standing for sister. She is Toshiie’s wife to be and the two love each other to know end. She is often the very stern motherly-type that constantly gets on Keiji’s back for everything she disapproves of which has him mostly run away from her since she is also very skilled at martial arts and will bring the pain on him; you can say Keiji is terrified of her because of this. Aside from that, Keiji loves Matsu as a sister, knowing very well she cares deeply for him and just wants to best for him. And she’s one hell of a cook, too.
- Maeda Toshiie: Keiji’s uncle by adoption, but prefers them to be called brothers in public and often calls him “Toshi.” Toshiie and Keiji are very close and are deeply for each other. Keiji often takes advantage of how soft Toshiie can be and has him fall victim to his childish pranks, from jokes to putting a kick me sign on his back, but it’s all in good fun; seriously, Toshiie makes it too easy. Keiji however really respect Toshiie, knowing he has a deep serious side under that puppy face of his, especially when it comes to talk about how he doesn’t approve of Keiji’s free roaming-always fun view of life and wishes for him to take somethings seriously. Other than that, the two are bros to the end.
- Sanada Yukimura: The two were past friends in primary school, though at the beginning, Keiji only knew Yukimura as ‘that loud kid in the red shirt.’ One day, Keiji bought the last of a particular sweet that Yukimura wanted, but didn’t have the money to get. Keiji was then nice enough to share the sweet with his new friend and the two have had a steady friendship since then.
- Date Masamune: When Keiji was around 13, he found a group of kids fighting against one other kid, which was Date. Keiji felt this was really unfair and jumped into the fight to try and help, but Date mistook Keiji for being just another kid tryingto mess with him and punched him square in the nose. Afterwards, the two fended off the group and became friends.Unfortunately, their friendship didn’t last too long because Date was transferred to another school far away and thus the two haven’t seen eachother until highschool.
- Tokugawa Ieyasu: The two have known eachother for about three years, but never actually have seen eachother because they only met on the internet. The two shared common interests and have been talking to eachother through Tumblr and MSN. Three years later, Keiji came across a blog entry that Ieyasu was attending a certain school and it turns out Keiji was transferring to the same school. The two seemed very excited to actually finally see eachother and Keiji hopefully can help Ieyasu out in his highschool life.
- Kasuga: A long time assumed friend of Keiji’s. A long time ago during a vacation up north, Keiji ventured outside and was caught in an intense blizzard that would nearly kill him. Lucky for him, a man named Uesugi Kenshin had found the freezing Keiji and brought him to his home. There, Keiji met a girl named Kasuga who was told to take care of him for the time being until he was well enough. Keiji liked her, but Kasuga seemed very reluctant to even take care of him and she didn’t seem to like how Keiji was casually being buddy-buddy with Kenshin. Ever since, Keiji had great admiration for her for taking care of him and would hopefully one day repay her. He really shows strong signs of having a crush on her, but never actually makes any move in wanting to date her.
- Kasuga, in Keiji’s case, is one of the rare verity where Keiji has had great admiration turn into a serious case of love struck syndrome. Yes, this is a girl Keiji has fallen for. Whenever he’s around her, he’s like a puppy dog and will follow her to the ends of the Earth out of sheer love. He knows very well that his chances with her are slim at best, but it’s a chance he’s holding up just in case one day she cracks and decides to give him a chance, though she’s clearly expressed having a thing for Kenshin, a WAY OLDER, guy.
- Keiji, up to a certain point was ignorant of Kasuga’s wild streak and was never told of hers and Date’s relationship. Now he knows and has a really hard time absorbing this.